CAPTE 2023 (June 2023)- Self-Study Workshop for PTA Programs
This workshop is designed to assist physical therapist education program administrators and faculty to obtain or maintain programmatic accreditation. It includes an overview of the accreditation process and the specific expectations of the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE) related to the Standards and Required Elements. PLEASE be aware this self-study workshop will cover the 2016 standards and required elements as the new 2024 standards and required elements have not yet been approved by CAPTE. Information is provided on:
- Purposes and process of accreditation
- How to develop a Self-Study Report that accurately reflects all program activities
- How to respond to the accreditation reports
After completing this workshop, participants will be able to:
1. Describe the purposes of specialized programmatic accreditation
2. Identify the individuals involved in the self-study process
3. Identify pre-accreditation and accreditation activities
4. Describe the self-study process
- Click on the Contents tab to watch the course recordings.
- Click the Take Quiz button to complete the assessment. Learners will have 3 attempts to pass and must answer at least 70% of questions correctly.
- Click Fill Out Survey under the Evaluation listing to provide valuable course feedback. Scroll down on all questions as there may be answer options that expand past the size of the window.
- Click the View/Print Your Certificate button under the Certificate listing. You can view/print your certificate at any time by visiting the APTA Learning Center and clicking the CEU Certificate/Transcript link on the left-hand side of the page.
For assistance logging in, accessing activities, claiming credit, or for other questions or concerns, please e-mail email@example.com.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|